blob: 5df257eed66eb49b0063b1e1aea205c9f5bb1d5b (plain
* run check_deps.php to make sure all dependencies are installed
- if you are only creating a basic development installation you will only need:
pygmentize (part of pygments)
* Copy all files from ./application/config/example to ./application/config
* Change them to fit your needs
- don't change config.php, use config-local.php to override it when needed
* Copy htaccess.txt to .htaccess if you want shorter URLs
(also set "$config['index_page'] = '';" in config-local.php)
* Add ./crontab or something similar to the user's crontab.
If you don't want files to expire, set upload_max_age in the config. Don't
skip the cronjob.
* Copy ./data/local/examples/contact-info.php to ./data/local/ and edit it
* run `php index.php user add_user` to add your first user
* run `./scripts/install-git-hooks.sh` to install githooks.
when necessary on every git pull
* run `./git-hooks/post-merge` to trigger the hook manually once in order to